Flavor Vault Cookies
Behind the scenes, there’s a whole lot of effort that goes into making each Flavor Vault Cookies. From mixing and rolling dough to cutting and baking them to the perfect crisp – these cookies don’t come easy!
- Starting at $50 per dozen
- 1-2 simple designs/shapes
- 1-2 colors
- Minimal piping, number, letter, one word
- Basic shapes (circle, square, etc.)
- No hand cutting, metallic or floral detail
- Starting at $60 per dozen
- Up to up 3 designs/shapes
- 1-4 colors
- Simple-moderate piping, details, phrases and/or multiple words
- Some metallic accents and/or floral detail
- Starting at $70 per dozen
- Up to 5 designs
- 1-5 color
- Intricate details, lettering, phrases and/or multiple words
- Metallic and/or floral detail
- May or may not be hand cut
*All cookies come individually packaged. Cookies orders must be placed at least two weeks in advance. 50% deposit is required at the time of ordering and payment in full is required 48 hours before event date.
Soft Snickerdoodle Cake Cookies
with Cream Cheese Frosting
You are going to love these soft snickerdoodle cookies. Every bite is a delight. Each cookie is a not-too-sweet combination of childhood memories and sophisticated grown-up tastes .
- $32 per dozen
- 3 inches x 3 inches in size
- 1-3 cream cheese frosting colors
- Choice of one type of sprinkle topping
What work goes into Flavor Vault Cookies?
The crafting of Flavor Vault cookies is far from an easy feat – it takes time, skill, and a whole lot of effort to create something truly delicious and unique! Here’s a breakdown of the cost and time that goes into making one dozen cookies:
- Making Dough (10 minutes)
- Cutting & Baking (25 minutes per dozen)
- Making Icing (5 minutes)
- Coloring Icing & Creating Different consistencies (15 minutes)
- Decorating (60 minutes per dozen – does not include drying time or resting in between layers)
- Clean Up (10 minutes)
- Packaging (10 minutes)
- Client communications (1 hour for researching, cookie design, coordinating pickup, etc.)
- Materials Cost: $5.25
- Total Time: Approximately 3 hours for one dozen cookies.
Our decorated sugar cookies are best enjoyed within 2-3 days of pickup for that fresh-baked flavor you know and love. But if you want to make them last a little longer, our heat sealed, and cello-bagged cookies can stay fresh for up to 10 days from when you pick them up. Just remember, if kept much beyond this, the texture of the cookie may start to change, and the icing may discolor.
When storing your treats, it’s important to keep them in airtight containers (or wrapping) at room temperature – moisture and any extreme temperatures (either hot or cold) could drastically alter the texture of your cookie and affect the icings colorfastness. So with a bit of love and care, your Flavor Vault cookies will stay as beautiful as ever!
The process is labor-intensive and spans several days, with each individual cookie taking about 6-20 minutes to decorate. Our cookies are rolled 3/8″ thick, and most shapes I work with measure at least 3″ x 3″. At the end of it all, you’re left with a beautiful batch of unique hand-crafted cookies that have been made with love and attention to detail.